Some of you might already be familiar with this game, others might not have a clue about this game. The name of the game is Arrival Slot. Based on what I have seen so far, it’s okay. I mean there is nothing extra special about this game; but, there is nothing super bad about it either.
I stumbled upon this game later one afternoon. I was hanging with a friend and we were looking for something fun to take away from our boredom. We came upon this game and decided to give it a shot. I was pleasantly surprised at how fun this game is. Now again, I wouldn’t say there is anything special to write home about. I would say, however, that it’s worth checking out. This is another game put out by BetSoft. If you already familiar with the way their games work, Arrival is somewhat similar.
Let me walk you through some of the basics of what this game is.
ARRIVAL SLOT: THE BASICS
It’s another 3D game. It’s got 5-reels and a 30 lines, lines of which you can place your bets. One of the tricks is to form your winning combinations. Each coin you put down gives you another shot at doubling your money. How cool is that?
Once the wheels stop, you have your shot at getting some good money. I would say the best part about this game are the graphics. The 3D imagining alone makes it worthwhile to come back.
The coins are set up so the denominational factors are between a penny and $1. You can put down anywhere from 1 to 5 coins at a time. The payoff is usually between $.01 and $150 per spin. The former would be the minimum you can put down. The latter would be for the maximum you can put down.
With the money denominations, some players might find themselves in confusion. Reason why, they are showcased in pounds. Don’t worry about this. The same amount would be displayed if you get them in US coin or even in other Euros. Don’t let the pound dollar sign fool you.
SOME HELPFUL HINTS ABOUT THIS GAME
Any good review is going to leave you with some helpful suggestions about a game. Let’s get to it.
1) The payouts are only according to what’s on the table. Always look at the paytable for your options.
2) Your paylines have to be enabled to get the win. Very rarely will you find a disabled payline giving you money.
3) There are only a few symbols that don’t need to appear in order to get the win. This all means, they can appear on an inactive line and still bring you money. These symbols are:
a) The Raygun
b) Wicked Alien Sarpool
c) Female Marine
These symbols also are known as scatters. This means they can appear anywhere, not necessarily left to right(1-5) like the regular ones.
This is another game where you can play for fun, before diving into the deep end with real money. There is one drawback to this. Some features aren’t going to be made available to you during this time. If you want to have all the features working for you, get out of the play mode. For some players this can be considered a catch-22. Each one of you will need to decide which is more important. Playing for fun or having all the features at your disposal?
1) If you have 3 or more Raygons, you will automatically be invited to the UFO Click Me game.
2) If you get 3 or more Wicked Sarpool symbols, you will be entered into the Abduction Wild Reel. This is a free spin game which will take you to the next level.
3) If you have 3 or more Marines, you can go to the Rescue Bonus Round.
HOW TO PLAY
As part of this review, I’m going to give you the basics on how to play.
1) Go to the “Choose Coin” button. This is where you place the bet on each coin you have.
2) Select a line, using the plus or minus buttons.
3) Once you are done, hit the “spin” button. It’s that simple and easy.
There is an Auto features button. This is a good option to choose. This is for those who wish to be entered in automatically. This way you bypass all the regular garbage in the beginning.
I say give the game a try. You will either like it or you won’t. It’s definitely worthwhile to check out. I enjoyed it. The 3D imagery alone makes it worth it’s time.